[asterisk-users] help: H323 and SIP

Alessandro Russo ax.russo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:42:16 CDT 2007

Hi to all,
I've installed Asterisk 1.4.9 with h323, and gnugk as soft gatekeeper.
I've tested h323 using ohphone and I can talk between them, then I've tested
SIP with Twinkle softphones and function very well.
Now I have to perform call from h323 to sip and viceversa.
How can I do it ????
I receive h323 call from a Cisco Voice GW to my Asterisk and this call have
to go to a SIP phone:
- PSTN ==> CiscoVoiceGW(h323) ==> Asterisk ==> SIP
- SIP ==> Asterisk ==> CiscoVoiceGW(h323) ==> PSNT

I've now idea how to configure asterisk (conf file) and softphones...
Thanks for all!

--
AxR.