[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Aug 5 19:43:56 CDT 2007

If the provider is selling the service and you are paying for the
service the provider should give you the best service.
If the provider can't give you the BEST service at that price then the
provider SHOULD charge more and not waste my time.

The providers are charging LOW PRICES to get customers that they can't
handle at that price and they are not going to stay
around because they can't pay to keep there server on line so when the
provider goes under then the customers that paid lets say
$50 - $200 like some did with Sunrocket then everyone will loss.

The bottom line is low prices are good but to low is bad.
What is a TO LOW per min rate? You tell me.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
http://www.BochterServices.com

See what we are selling at auction
http://www.epier.com/auctions.asp?bochterservices
Take a look at our online store
http://www.bochterservices.com/onlinestore/
Join our forum. This is where you can talk about VOIP
You can overview some providers others have used.
http://bochterservices.com/phpbb/