[asterisk-users] Unicall and Private CID

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Aug 5 19:39:00 CDT 2007

Moises Silva wrote:
>> The latest versions of unicall (0.0.5) work with the latest spandsp
>> (0.0.4), but I have done nothing about making either of them work with
>> Asterisk.
>>
> Minor changes were needed to chan_unicall. Anyone interested in using
> it can find it here:
> http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/

Quite a bit more needs changing than you have changed. The APIs changed
between unicall-0.0.3 and unicall-0.0.5 to increase their flexibility.
What you have done seems to leave things in a half modified, broken
state. I will see if I can find the last thing chan_unicall.c I produced
for asterisk. That should show you what need changing.

Steve