[asterisk-users] Time Limit on Call or Conference Room? "NEW ASTERISK PROVERB"

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:11:06 CDT 2007

> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, JR Richardson wrote:
>
> > Can anyone point me int he right direction?
>
>    At the risk of coming off in a gratuitiously self-aggrandising manner
> quoting myself:
>
>    http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2007-May/188438.html
>
> --
> Alex Balashov

Thank you, Alex.

As I've said many times, this community has the smartest people in the
world.  It is with great humbleness, I offer this to all.

New Asterisk Proverb:

Asterisk is like an onion with many, many layers.  With 160+ applications
and seemingly endless options a person just can't know it all.  Often one
needs a new way to manipulate calls, searches and discovers the solution,
realizing it was in the code all along.  Inevitability lures one to
investigate, deeper understanding is accomplished, maybe even profound but
never complete.  As the layers of the Onion are peeled back, wear proudly
the malodorous smell of knowledge that is Asterisk.

JR Richardson
Engineering for the Masses
I have the Asterisk stink on me!