[asterisk-users] Time Limit on Call or Conference Room?

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:48:59 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I recently had an incident where a conf bridge was left open due to
improper disconnection.  I've read about the meetme options and marked
callers closing the bridge when they exit.  This is OK for meetme, but
I'm really interested in a call timer that can be set on inbound and
outbound calls within the dial plan, per call.

I have another customer who wants to offer free calls, for 5-10
minutes with auto disconnect.

Can anyone point me int he right direction?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson