[asterisk-users] Asterisk DTMF Tones

Keshav K. kesh.keshav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 02:34:31 CDT 2007

I have used Asterisk 1.2 and 1.4 with ATAs and PAP2. There is no issue in that.

For that confrim to your service provider that whihc they accepts, invand or rfc

Keshav

John Meksavan <jmeksavan at hotmail.com> wrote: Asterisk Users,

  I am running Asterisk 1.2.13 on Debian Linux 2.6.18-4-amd64 and having
problems with DTMF Tones.  I have sip service from Teliax and configure to
use rfc2833 for dtmfmode.  The problem occurs, when I am using Linksys PAP2T
phone adapter with a regular analog phone.

Is this an issue with Asterisk? Or the Linksys PAP2Any insights would be
greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
John

Regards,
Kesh
" Lets change the future...lets change the world."