[asterisk-users] Teliax Quality of Service

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:18:00 CDT 2007

>   Any good SIP providers out there?

It really depends where you are. We're serving pretty much only Los
Angeles and Seattle rather than the entire US, and thus by focusing
our efforts on those limited markets we can achieve pretty good
quality and reliability. Servers are <15 ms away, less potential for
congestion, etc. Of course with the Internet being a best-effort
network there are no guarantees, but by minimizing the potential for
trouble you can achieve decent quality nevertheless. So, try to find a
provider "near you" focusing on your market.

Luki