[asterisk-users] Unicall and Private CID

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Aug 2 15:31:41 CDT 2007

	It seems the problem with Unicall and Nextel is also present in
Asterisk 1.2 and not only in 1.4.  I decided to downgrade from 1.4.9 to
1.2.23 so the customer could have CID and calls from Nextel but today he
told me that they cannot receive any calls from Nextel, they get a busy
tone every time.  I downloaded the following from softswitch:

http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.3.tgz
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre11/libmfcr2-0.0.3.tar.gz
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre11/libsupertone-0.0.2.tar.gz
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre11/libunicall-0.0.3.tar.gz
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre11/asterisk-1.2.x/chan_unicall.c
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre11/asterisk-1.2.x/channels_Makefile.patch

	The patch file fails in three places but I patched by hand.  All other
calls come in and out, only calls from Private CID (like Nextel) get a
busy tone all the time.  Could it be that this is something that got
broken on more recent versions of libmfcr2? I have other systems
installed over two years ago that do not have this problem.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001