[asterisk-users] TE220B

William Moore nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:48:34 CDT 2007

> Has anyone ever had any problem with the TE220B card with it showing up
> as four ports instead of two.  I RMA'd the first one with the retailer
> (Digium tech advice), but I just got another brand new card and it is
> coming up as four ports again.  The card identifier is showing 0420 when
> I do lspci.  Has this happened to anyone and if so is there a fix?
I don't know why, but your PCI subvendor ID seems to be set to the
wrong value.  Unfortunately, it's probably not modifiable with the
tools at your disposal.  There is a way to make this card work
properly, but it will make any 420's in the system act like 220's as
well.  Open up wct4xxp/base.c and search for 0220.  You should find
yourself in the pci_device_id structure.  You'll need to modify the
0220 to be 0420 and you'll also need to comment out the line above it
that contains 0420.  After that, run "make install" and reload the
wct4xxp.ko driver.  Your TE220 should work fine with those
modifications.