[asterisk-users] pri "call by call" trunking?

Gleim, Jason jgleim at ats-ohio.com
Thu Aug 2 10:59:10 CDT 2007

We spent a considerable amount of time getting an A101 up and running.
Try to find out what type of switch you are connecting to. In our case,
we were working against a Nortel. For some reason, if we used ni2, it
would not work. Finally setting the switchtype to 5ess or DMS100 would
work and now everything sings.

Hope that helps.

Jason