[asterisk-users] radius support

yonoko molomo yonokomolomo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:23:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

> http://www-rocq.inria.fr/who/Philippe.Sultan/Asterisk/asterisk_sip_external_authentication.html

Thanks, I have already seen that document before but it did not help
much to have a better understanding to set up radius with asterisk.

In 4.3 it is written: "Asterisk has been patched along with the
previously decribed PAM radius module." But I was not able to find
that patch. In any case, is pam_radius not supported by asterisk
without patching it? I thought it was supported (i am using stable
version 1.4.5 of asterisk)

In the next sentence, "A discussion on how to provide RADIUS functions
to Asterisk can be found here, along with the patch :
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5424" there is that link, but
again, it is not helping me to understand how to do this.