[asterisk-users] Hardware that can ring my phone?

Linux Lover linuxlover992000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 09:27:44 CDT 2007

Wow! Thank you so much, James - you have certainly
clarified lots of things in my mind. You are correct
about me overlooking the feedback issue (with the
el-cheapo device). I see that I have to learn. This
world of VoIP is new and mind boggling - to me.

Thanks,
Lynn

--- James FitzGibbon <james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com>