[asterisk-users] multiple pbxes, multiple domains, same user ids?

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at mgl.com
Wed Aug 1 22:49:02 CDT 2007

Ouch.

And I thought I had an answer to my query.
I totaly agree abt the long disclaimer nonsense Schmaltz, but I swear by
the powers up there, it's the admins over here at my workplace doing all
that nonsensical magic, as the mails go out. I wish i had the freedom to
use gmail(just like you), thru the day, and not the office mail servers!
Do you have any idea as to how do I get rid of this disclaimer whenever
I mail to the Asterisk Users mailing list?? Pray, tell me!

Btw, did you happen to read my query, or you  straight on jumped to the
disclaimer? roving eyes, eh?

Any answers anyone , to my query(abt multiple pbxes)?  Apologies if  I
am missing something elementary here.

cheerz
- Ben.

C F wrote:

>Can you please get rid of your awfull long nonsense disclaimer?
>
>On 8/1/07, Benjamin Jacob <benjamin.jacob at mgl.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello good ppl,
>>A couple of questions for multiple pbxes
>>1. Is it possible to support multiple pbxes in one Asterisk box(using
>>contexts, etc.)?
>>2. Can we use the "domain" field in sip.conf to specify the different
>>domains for sip users, having one domain for each pbx?
>>
>>I just tried registering two xlites, with different domain names (with
>>the same specified in sip.conf). But, Asterisk maintains the
>>registration of the latest registree!! thats really sad for me .
>>
>>Any work around for this one(multiple pbx)?
>>I would be zapped and amazed if multiple pbx isn't possible in Asterisk.
>>
>>Help anyone?
>>
>>cheers
>>- Ben.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of Mascon shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Mascon. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Mascon clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.

Whilst Mascon takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions. Mascon grants no warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.