[asterisk-users] Polycom 320 - Can it actually be configured?

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Wed Aug 1 21:36:07 CDT 2007

At 21:02 8/1/2007, Doug, wrote:
 >At 16:49 8/1/2007, Douglas Garstang wrote:
 > >Don't know about the 320, but we provisioned the 301's. They're
 > >provisioning is basically the same as the 501's and 601's. What problems
 > >are you having?
 >
 >Have no problems with 501s or 601s or 430s.
 >
 >I punch in the provisioning server IP, but
 >the phone doesn't save it.  Usually, a phone
 >will prompt to save the config, but this
 >one doesn't.

Aaaaaahhhh!  The key is the left arrow button.
By pressing it, you can back out of where you
are and get to the save config option.

Sure would be nice if they made it user-friendly,
instead of user-hostile.