[asterisk-users] How to use stun server?

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Aug 1 10:14:58 CDT 2007

No... there's no STUN server built into Asterisk. Asterisk handles NAT
in a different way... and is an endpoint rather than a proxy, so it
doesn't really NEED STUN built into it.

However, we run a STUN server on the same machine as an Asterisk server
and see nothing in terms of load increase. STUN's footprint is rather
negligible.

N.