[asterisk-users] Re: Anyone having trouble with claling US Domesticon Sellvoip?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Mon Apr 30 23:50:00 MST 2007

I suspect that Jed has a substance abuse problem and that he may be in
rehab. I don't know for sure of course. This kind of silence is indicative
of people being hauled back to rehab. Anyway, maybe he just makes a habit of
running off with people's money.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107