[asterisk-users] Confference function

Edoardo Serra edoardo.serra at webrainstorm.it
Mon Apr 30 15:23:05 MST 2007

Hi Ed

Ed Nuñez ha scritto:

> I would like to know if anyone here knows the answer to the following
> question
>
> I need to implement the following conferencing feature for my agents.
>

> 1.       Agent receives call from caller
>
> 2.       Agent conferences a verification service

No problem since here

> 3.       After finishing the verification, agent needs to drop third
> party (Verification service) and continue on the line with caller.

What is your Verification service ?
A VoIP UA which is called for each received call ?? In this case you
should kick it from the conference

Here are my suggestion:
- Use MeetM Web Control
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MeetMe-Web-Control)

- Use MeetMe b option and write an AGI which react to DTMF pressed by
the agent (Pay attention to it:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+MeetMe#MoreonoptionbAGI_BACKGROUND)

- Implement some dirty hack in app_meetme.c (you can define a key which
kicks every user markned with 'A' option)

Hope it helps

Regards

Edoardo Serra