[asterisk-users] Re: headsets for linksys/sipura phones?

PGentilini at intellicare.com PGentilini at intellicare.com
Mon Apr 30 09:46:05 MST 2007

We are using VXI headsets with our Asterisk PBX as well as our legacy
PBX's.  A nice feature of these headsets is that you can use the same
headset in either a USB port with their DSP translator cord or in a
traditional rj-11 port with another cord.  This adds some redundancy to
your system if you want to enable both hard and softphones without buying
all kinds of headsets.  They work great with x-lite as well!
http://www.vxicorp.com/

Paul