[asterisk-users] Best Wireless bridge for Polycoms

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Sun Apr 29 04:37:59 MST 2007

On 27 Apr 2007, at 19:59, Mike wrote:

> Michael and all those who replied,
>
> This Linksys WBP54G does  seems to be what I need, but it also
> seems very much made for Linksys phones.  Isn't there some sort of
> equivalent thing that comes with it's own power supply (at the cost
> of needing another outlet for the phone)?
>
> Alternatively, where do I find an adapter for NA power that turns
> into 2V 5A DC current?
>
> Mike

You could try looking for 'game adaptors', these are Wifi->ethernet
devices aimed at pugging into
the back of playstations, I have a couple of old ones from netgear
that have been pretty good.
The only drawback is that they only support a single device on the
ethernet side, so you'd need
one per phone.

Me, I'd go all modern on them and supply nokia e60's instead of the
polys.

Tim Panton

www.westhawk.co.uk/