[asterisk-users] Fixed quantity calls per extension

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 07:25:13 MST 2007

Sorry if I´m not clear.
I´m using zap channels. I need to limit the number of calls that dial one
extension. No more than 3 calls using an IVR service (eagi) at the same
time.
May be It can be resolve using GROUP() and GROUP_COUNT()

exten => 99,1,Set(GROUP(99) = G99)
exten => 99,2,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT(99)}>3]?103)
exten => 99,3,eagi(Service1)
exten => 99,103,Hangup