[asterisk-users] can´t anserd the call

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:14:59 MST 2007

>From: "Josu Lazkano Lete" <jlazkano at somesi.com>
>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:09:56 +0200
>
>hello, I have instaled a analog line, and when I call on the console apears
>that:
>
>I want to redirect the call to 101 extension.
>
>*CLI>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
>   == Starting Zap/1-1 at default,s,1 failed so falling back to exten 's'
>   == Starting Zap/1-1 at default,s,1 still failed so falling back to
>context 'default'
[good stuff sniffed]

>mi configuration files are this:
>
>extensions.conf:
>
>[general]
>static=yes
>writeprotect=yes
>;autofallthrough=yes
>;clearglobalvars=no
>;priorityjumping=no
>
>[SOME]
>exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/101,30,Ttm)
>exten => 101,2,Hangup
>
>exten => 102,1,Dial(SIP/102,30,Ttm)
>exten => 102,2,Hangup
>
>[incoming]
>exten => s,1,Wait(1)
>exten => s,2,Answer()
>exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/101,30,Ttm)
>
>[outgoing]
>
>exten =>_94XXXXXXX,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN},45,tTwW)
>exten =>_94XXXXXXX,2,Hangup()
>exten =>_94XXXXXXX,102,Hangup()
>
>zapata.conf:

You have not specified a particular context for your Zap channels in
zapata.conf, so any call initiated from Zap would go to [default].  You also
specified that all SIP channels should use context [default].  However, you
haven't created a [default] context in extensions.conf.

So either create a [default], or change contexts used by Zap and SIP to
something you have in extensions.conf.

Yuan Liu