[asterisk-users] Best Wireless bridge for Polycoms

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Apr 27 11:59:37 MST 2007

Michael and all those who replied,

This Linksys WBP54G does  seems to be what I need, but it also seems very
much made for Linksys phones.  Isn't there some sort of equivalent thing
that comes with it's own power supply (at the cost of needing another outlet
for the phone)?

Alternatively, where do I find an adapter for NA power that turns into 2V 5A
DC current?

Mike

  _____