[asterisk-users] CDR changes in 1.4.3?

Scott Lykens slykens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:32:13 MST 2007

Hello all:

I upgraded to 1.4.3 last night and use MySQL for CDR.

I have noticed that 1.4.3 seems to log a lot of "crap" to CDR that
1.4.2 did not. I use a few macros in my dialplan to handle outgoing
calls (lcr type stuff) and in addition to the proper CDR for the call
itself I also have records to 's' in the same dest-context and entries
to 's' in the default context. Up to 3 CDRs are generated for one
outgoing call (SIP -> Zap channel) with one being the legit CDR and
two being the type described above.

My dialplan executes a ResetCDR after calling the lcr macro so that
the CDR is sane and accurate, however, it appears these "spurious" CDR
entries are generated by the call the ResetCDR even though I do not
call it with any options.

Am I missing something obvious here? I have read the ChangeLog but I
didn't see anything that addressed this particular issue.

Thanks for the help.

sl