[asterisk-users] IVR Testing

Victor Toofic toofics at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:19:10 MST 2007

El Thu, Apr 26 de 2007 a las 13:45 -0400, David Ruggles comentaba:
> Does anyone have any scripts or templates that could be used by an Asterisk
> box to call an IVR for stress testing? This task seems like it would be
> ideally suited to Asterisk and I wanted to see if anyone had already done
> this before I started trying to roll my own.

Yes, you can use the SIPp tool with pcap support enabled:

	http://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc/reference.html#UAC+with+media

You can take that template and easily add something like this:

	<pause milliseconds="13000"/>
	<nop>
	<action>
	<exec play_pcap_audio="pcap/dtmf_2833_2.pcap"/>
	</action>
	</nop>
	<pause milliseconds="5000"/>

	<nop>
	<action>
	<exec play_pcap_audio="pcap/dtmf_2833_1.pcap"/>
	</action>
	</nop>
	<pause milliseconds="700"/>

	<nop>
	<action>
	<exec play_pcap_audio="pcap/dtmf_2833_2.pcap"/>
	</action>
	</nop>
	<pause milliseconds="700"/>

Hope this can help!