[asterisk-users] MeetMe + IAX2 + Asterisk 1.2.18 = calls dropped

Dave Miller justdave at mozilla.com
Thu Apr 26 08:46:37 MST 2007

We upgraded our asterisk server to 1.2.18 last night to pick up the
security update.  Since then, any calls coming in on IAX2 links get
dropped if they try to enter a MeetMe conference room.

The log shows this:

Apr 26 08:33:16 NOTICE[27362]: chan_iax2.c:3167 iax2_read: I should
never be called! Hanging up.

I've temporarily worked around it by switching our inbound provider to
use SIP instead of IAX, but that's not an ideal solution.

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation      http://www.mozilla.com/