[asterisk-users] Asterisk Business Edition Question

Stefan Wintermeyer stefan.wintermeyer at amooma.de
Thu Apr 26 05:34:48 MST 2007

Am 26.04.2007 um 09:15 schrieb sunil at koltelecom.com:
> All my questions were based on Asterisk Business Edition and not on
> my choices of other parallel solutions. So if the answers to that
> point that would be appreciates. Ofcourse i had a look at the
> comparison chart and if i got it right, there is no GUI inbuilt.
>
> Which means that i can give the customer a standard product.

All answers are about the Asterisk Business Edition.

>        2. Is there a GUI to manage asterisk?

No. The Asterisk Business Edition is just as the "normal" Asterisk.

>        3. Can it be compared with Asterisk NOW?

What do you mean by that? I guess your question is more: Will there
be a Business Edition of AsteriskNOW? You have to ask Digium for that.

>        4. Is the CD a complete installation package?

No or yes. Depending on what you mean. It is not a AsteriskNOW like
installation including a linux distribution.

>        5. If im looking for hiring a server on a remote location
> how will i be able to install it?

As you do the normal Asterisk. SSH is the key.

PS: Why don't you just call Digiums Sales? I think they will be more
than happy to provide you with all the answers you need about the
Business Edition.

   Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998