[asterisk-users] Too many open files, asterisk crash

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:44:08 MST 2007

I have already issue "ulimit -n 65535" in safe_asterisk as I run
asterisk by root.  I get the result of ulimit -a as following.

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 1024
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
max user processes              (-u) 16382