[asterisk-users] Random Asterisk deaths

Brad Sumrall Brads at ftnco.com
Wed Apr 25 19:08:35 MST 2007

test

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Jensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:41 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Random Asterisk deaths

Asterisk 1.2.13 (newest available in Debian Etch)
No VMs, nothing strange whatsoever about the setup.

In the box:
TE405P
X100P clone
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
512 MB RAM

In the logs I get a lot of
"zt hook failed: Device or resource busy"
and
"Avoided initial deadlock for '0xXXXXXX', 10 retries!"
but these happen all the time and don't increase or decrease in
frequency around the time that Asterisk dies.

<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>