[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.2 + Cisco 7960G not registering

David Olsen dolsen at limebrokerage.com
Wed Apr 25 18:48:45 MST 2007

On 2007-04-19 at 14:56:10, David Olsen <dolsen at limebrokerage.com> wrote:
> Definitely not. The packet dumps reveal an active refusal from the server,
> just continued 401/Unauth'd responses.

So, not sure why, but it was due to my install of linux. I run a highly
customized version of Gentoo on my production machines, and defaulted to that
install.

Asterisk 1.4.x didn't like it. A fresh stock install of Gentoo worked just
fine.

Too lazy to do the research, but hopefully anyone else that randomly runs into
the issue doesn't spend the 3 weeks I did on it.

-d