[asterisk-users] Marketing 101

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Wed Apr 25 15:59:35 MST 2007

shadowym,
wow, I see telco guys at all our networking events and chamber
events...  they come and go mostly.  since you already have a customer
base that trusts you, that is the best way to make an entry point...
keep letting them know your new service and eventually, they will be
prep'd when the opportunity arises...  I have to start from scratch,
ugh.. but at least I can see that it is doable.  this is where marketing
and sales differ...
daveC