[asterisk-users] Asterisk queue and agents

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Wed Apr 25 09:12:34 MST 2007

Has this been corrected?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Hall, Eric M.
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:09 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [asterisk-users] Asterisk queue and agents

BJ
 Here is the sip.conf file. Hints work great. The only problem is the queue is sending calls to an agent that's on the phone.

[general]
rtcachefriends=yes
videosupport=yes
port=5060                 ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0          ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
context=sip ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
allow=g729
allow=h263 ; H.263 is our video codec
allow=h263p ; H.263p is the enhanced video codec
;allow=g711
;allow=all
;allow=ulaw
;allow=gsm
nat=1
host=dynamic
type=peer
qualify=yes
notifyringing=yes
Subscribecontext=sip
call-limit=300
notifyhold = yes
limitonpeer = yes
notifyringing = yes            ; Notify subscriptions on RINGING state (default: no)
notifyhold = yes

[56405] ;Eric Test
type=friend               ; "friend" means this device takes and makes calls
username=1             ; Username on device
callerid=Eric Test Phone  <56405>
secret=56405            ; Password for device
host=dynamic              ; This host is not on the same IP addr every time
context=sip ; Inbound calls from this host go here mailbox=56433 at default; Activate the message waiting light if this
canreinvite=no            ; Leave this alone for now; see archives for details
nat=1
qualify=yes
Subscribecontext=sip
notifyringing=yes