[asterisk-users] Asterisk Business Edition Question

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Apr 25 07:13:13 MST 2007

While Asterisk is great, for a small setup of four analog lines and a
decent amount of phones, the 3com V3000 is not a bad deal.  It really is
plug and play and not much more than getting Asterisk in place cost
wise.

The problem with the 3com V3000 is if you ever want a T1 or to really
expand the system or use the added flexibility of Asterisk.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB