[asterisk-users] dundi problem * 1.4.2

Asterisk [Submusic] asterisk at submusic.ch
Tue Apr 24 16:20:09 MST 2007

Hi,

My configuration:

SERVER 1: 192.168.1.1 => submusic
SERVER 2: 192.168.1.2 => vns

SERVER 1: Extension 32XX
SERVER 2: Extension 31XX

If you want, I can explain off list for more informations or Dundi concept

Tell me if you understand my configuration.

Fred

; DUNDI.conf SERVER 1 (Submusic)

[general]

bindaddr=0.0.0.0
port=4520

entityid=00:04:76:DB:54:7F

cachetime=1200

ttl=32
autokill=yes
storehistory=yes

[mappings]

asterisk-france =>
dundi-priv-canonical,0,IAX,asterisk-france:${SECRET}@192.168.1.1/${NUMBER},n
opartial

; VNS
[00:00:F8:04:C4:51]
model = symmetric
host = 192.168.1.2
inkey = vns
include = all
outkey = submusic
permit = asterisk-france
qualify = 3000
order= primary

; DUNDI.conf SERVER 2 (VNS)

[general]

bindaddr=0.0.0.0
port=4520

entityid=00:00:F8:04:C4:51

cachetime=1200
ttl=32
autokill=yes
storehistory=yes

[mappings]

asterisk-france =>
dundi-priv-canonical,0,IAX,asterisk-france:${SECRET}@192.168.1.2/${NUMBER},n
opartial

; SUBMUSIC
[00:04:76:DB:54:7F]
model = symmetric
host = 192.168.1.1
inkey = submusic
include = all
outkey = vns
permit = asterisk-france
qualify = yes
order= primary

; IAX.conf (Same for both)

[asterisk-france]
type=user
dbsecret=dundi/secret
context=dundi-priv-local

; Extension.conf Server 1 (Submusic)

; This macro is used to do the lookup and the match to the other host over
the Dundi Network

[macro-dundi-priv]
exten => s,1,Goto(${ARG1},1)
switch => DUNDi/asterisk-France

; This Context is where the Lookup function is looking for extension
matching, just put the priority 1 and a NoOP
This server is just responding for 3 Extension over the Dundi Network

[dundi-priv-canonical]
exten => 3202,1,NooP(DUNDI LOOKUP 3202)
exten => 3216,1,NooP(DUNDI LOOKUP 3216)
exten => 3220,1,NooP(DUNDI LOOKUP 3220)

; This context is used to receipt the IAX Call, it must match with the
iax.conf.

[dundi-priv-local]
exten => 3202,1,Dial(SIP/3202)
exten => 3216,1,Dial(SIP/3216)
exten => 3220,1,Dial(SIP/3220)

; This Extension is used for the lookup and the dial over the Dundi Network.
; You must put it in the context that allow tu dial over the Dundi Network

exten => _31XX,1,Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN})  ; VNS

; Extension.conf Server 2 (VNS)

; This macro is used to do the lookup and the match to the other host over
the Dundi Network

[macro-dundi-priv]
exten => s,1,Goto(${ARG1},1)
switch => DUNDi/asterisk-France

; This Context is where the Lookup function is looking for extension
matching, just put the priority 1 and a NoOP
This server is just responding for 3 Extension over the Dundi Network

[dundi-priv-canonical]
exten => 3101,1,NOOP(DUNDI)
exten => 3102,1,NOOP(DUNDI)
exten => 3103,1,NOOP(DUNDI)

; This context is used to receipt the IAX Call, it must match with the
iax.conf.

[dundi-priv-local]
; Direct numbers (dundi priority 0)
include => VNS