[asterisk-users] Call Connection Problem

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:44:37 MST 2007

To help me understand the problem, let me see if i have the environment
straight.  How are you connecting to the PSTN (to call your land line) FXO?
VoIP Service Provider?  How do you know Asterisk CLI is placing the call
(are you watching the console?).  If you are watching the console try and
boost the debug / verbose settings and see if any extra information is
provided.  It sounds like (from your description) the script is working find
from asterisk's point of view, but whatever sip/aix/whatever endpoing you
are connecting to is failing to place the call to the land line.

I'll need more information to help further.