[asterisk-users] AstLinux 0.4.5 released

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:33:27 MST 2007

Hello Everyone,

  The AstLinux team is produce to announce the immediate availability
of AstLinux 0.4.5.  This release took WAY too long and we are working
on ways to speed up the release cycle in the future.

  As the latest release from the stable branch, 0.4.5 has updates and
fixes for several core software components.  Please see the ChangeLog
on SourceForge for more information.

  The AstLinux LiveCD, VmWare Image and binary images for the Soekris
net4801, PCEngines WRAP, generic i586, and VIA can be downloaded from
the AstLinux project page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/astlinux/

  As always, the AstLinux Development Environment is available from
the SourceForge SVN server.

  I would like to send a special thank you to Darrick Hartman for
maintaining the 0.4 branch while I work on trunk - thanks again
Darrick!

--
Kristian Kielhofner