[asterisk-users] Digium card sale

Astawerks doug at astawerks.com
Tue Apr 24 06:52:09 MST 2007

Good morning,

Pardon for this intrusion I just wanted to let everyone know about some of
the specials that I have going on at HYPERLINK
"http://www.astawerks.com"www.astawerks.com .   From now until the end of
June I will have a huge unpublished sale on all Digium products.  Prices are
way to low to list so I will have to be personally contacted.  I also have a
permanent sale on all AASTRA phones as well with AASTRA 9133i's as low as
$124 and the new 5i series starting at just $142.50.

That's just a sample of what we have going on . For more info come visit us
at HYPERLINK "http://www.astawerks.com"www.astawerks.com

JB
Astawerks owner/engineer

Checked by AVG Free Edition.