[asterisk-users] auto dial out multiple destinations

Gustavo Cordeiro gustavo.cordeiro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:33:44 MST 2007

  I have the same problem using analog trunks (FXO), without solution. Now
we only use digital (E1) or IP trunks (SIP/IAX) for auto-dial out.

  See this page for more information:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+auto-dial+out#Tipsandhints

  If you get the solution, please let me know! =)

Sds,
Gustavo