[asterisk-users] CallerID masking

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Mon Apr 23 08:43:27 MST 2007

Alex,

This would fix only one of 2 problems. By setting the CDR source
variables, I'm still left with the monitor variable and any others that
may come up in the future. There was another email saying I should just
set the monitor file name as well. Since I'm using auto_mon, I'm not
sure that would even work. This seems like something most companies
would want to have working. How would your average company handle this?

Rob