[asterisk-users] polycom boot server...

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Mon Apr 23 06:40:19 MST 2007

Jordan,

After the phone powers up go into the setup menu, before the autoboot, and
set the following:

Under DHCP Menu set Boot Server to Static
Under the Server Menu setup your boot server information.

If you want to completely forgo setting up an FTP server for the files you
might look at running a TFTP server of your workstation and pointing the
phones to it. Good Luck!

On 4/23/07, Jordan Novak <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:

>  I have to re-image one phone, I do not want to setup a small network with
> DHCP and FTP to get it done. Can I just point the phone at the server
> manually to try to bypass putting another dhcp server on my network.

Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks