[asterisk-users] Developing Marketing materials ...

Robert Augustyn robert.augustyn at comtrexinc.com
Sat Apr 21 12:49:13 MST 2007

Matt and Dave,
I am open to all suggestions and solutions but if we have few people
involved then cost stops being an issue ( to some extend ).
I want this to be done well as we need an edge.
I will let it run for few days and then contact all who expressed interest
on the board or directly to me.
Thank you.
robert