[asterisk-users] Softphone that supports central provisioning?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Sat Apr 21 10:46:22 MST 2007

Can you receive calls on Corraleta or is this just another Click-to-call web
applet? One of the hotels I worked with successfully used a similar product
from Estara. http://www.estara.com/ If you are just looking for
click-to-call, then check out Estara as well.

I thought the original poster was looking for a full provisioned soft phone
client not just click to call. I believe he mentioned wanting to manage
softphones like deskphones, which would imply receiving calls as well.
Obviously this could be faked with ec500 or similar call forwarding to a
home device.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107