[asterisk-users] Transer calls hitting #

Poul Moller poulmoller at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 09:21:34 MST 2007

You are right.... kind of.

I tried from an IP SIP phone and it worked. The other phones (analog) are
all connected via a Linksys pap2 ATA adapter. All (and different) alalog
phones behave similar. The # key is recognized but the others aren't. Both
the IPhone and  ATA's use G711a codec. Are there any special ATA audio
setting I should apply?

Poul