[asterisk-users] Softphone that supports central provisioning?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Sat Apr 21 02:57:15 MST 2007

James,

How about we provide you with a free copy to see if it suits your needs ? :)
It's not exactly rocket science (we already store everything in an XML
file for ages anyway) so i don't expect too much glitches with it.
Email idefisk at asteriskguru.com mentioning this email if you want to give
it a try.

Cheers,

Zoa