[asterisk-users] ztdummy does not load properly at server startup

Theo Band theo.band at xanadu-wireless.com
Sat Apr 21 02:37:40 MST 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Replying to Theo Band's post. Please don't use HTML mail...

Was I sending in HTML? Years ago I was annoying management with replies
that I could not read their Outlook HTML messages with my plain text
mail program running on a SUN workstation. That battle is lost...
I just set my mail client to send plain text mail to this list, although
composed as HTML (my default). Never tried whether that actually works.

Theo