[asterisk-users] hints howto reset if wrong subscription Asterisk 1.2

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:52:50 MST 2007

Hi,

sometimes Asterisk told me in the subscription: status confirmed so LED is on
if the softphone is disconnected or the registration has expired. So the
whole weekend LEDs have the wrong status.

Manager Command Extensionstate is working correct, only the subscription is
wrong.

How can  I reset this by hand?

SIP clients are in relatime, dialplan is txt file.
I tried to delete astdb and fields in the mySQL database, but without success.

best regards
Thomas