[asterisk-users] 3rd T1 of quad card won't change signaling

Jay Wilton asteriskcr at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 15:28:17 MST 2007

--- Barton Fisher <bhfisher at icpage.com> wrote:

> Looks like:
>
> amaflags=billing
> switchtype=national
>
> is being carry-over from prior PRI.. (All PRI stuff) Try
> moving below
> before the first PRI?

Thanks all, I tried the:
T1 as port 1 and then the PRI as ports 2 and 3 but zap
dumped again.  I tried to blank the  switchtype=  , but zap
didn't like that.

span=3,0,0,d4,ami did not work with the original setup.

ztcfg -vv gives no errors at all and shows correct
signaling per port.  I think this only reads the
zaptel.conf and the error is occuring while parsing the
zapata.conf.

After every change, I remove/readd all zap modules and then
ztcfg -vv.  I will try the ztcfg -vvf tonight.

The customer asked the faxman and said a PRI would be
better  anyway.  Thanks again, I'll let you know.

JJ