[asterisk-users] VPM450: Not Present

Chris Miller asterguy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 12:24:14 MST 2007

I've got a system with a TE412P installed under Fedora Core 6 and I continue to see this message in the logs. The card most certainly does have an EC module installed. The system is suffering from echo problems, and I suspect this is no coincidence... I've double checked to ensure the module has been inserted correctly. I've not seen any other complaints on the lists, etc. about this error message, so I'm running out of clues. Same problem under Fedora Core 4. How does one confirm/troubleshoot EC card detection?

Chris