[asterisk-users] [OT] OMG Verizon is terrible

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at udfc.com
Fri Apr 20 08:21:25 MST 2007

Remember the big lie with Verizon is not "The tech will be there at
noon".  It is "Your FOC (Firm Order Commit) date is xxx"  The dates they
give are neither Firm or Committed.  Just ask them.

As long as you remember, they are the Phone Company and you are just the
customer. no body will be disapointed.

Do I sound a lil grumppy. 5 and half week for  fiber buildout quote.
Yup, Im grumppy.

alabun