[asterisk-users] Improve voice quality on Asterisk +chan_capi+DIVA BRI

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Fri Apr 20 05:23:42 MST 2007

This message includes two snips of CLI output, with DTFM CLAMPING ON
(first) and with DTFM CLAMPING OFF (second). You can search for "******"
to skip to the second CLI Output. In the first case I've enterd 6 DTFM
digits (123456), you can see them in a CLI msg at some point. In the
second test I enterd way more digits (123456789?) but my IVR didn't
react to any of them.

Thanks a lot for your time.

<CLI Output>
  == ISDN1#02: Answering for 206364
CONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x494d LEN=0040
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  Reject                          = 0x0
  BProtocol
   B1protocol                     = 0x1
   B2protocol                     = 0x1
   B3protocol                     = 0x0
   B1configuration                = default
   B2configuration                = default
   B3configuration                = default
  ConnectedNumber                 = <00 80>206364
  ConnectedSubaddress             = default
  LLC                             = default
  AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = default
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

       > CAPI devicestate requested for ISDN1/206364
    -- <CAPI/ISDN1/206364-28> Playing '/ram_sounds/intro-activare'
(language 'de')
CONNECT_ACTIVE_IND ID=001 #0x4954 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  ConnectedNumber                 = default
  ConnectedSubaddress             = default
  LLC                             = default

CONNECT_ACTIVE_RESP ID=001 #0x4954 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

CONNECT_B3_IND ID=001 #0x4955 LEN=0013
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2b0401
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_RESP ID=001 #0x4955 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2b0401
  Reject                          = 0x0
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_ACTIVE_IND ID=001 #0x4956 LEN=0013
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2b0401
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_ACTIVE_RESP ID=001 #0x4956 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2b0401

  == ISDN1#02: Setting up echo canceller (PLCI=0x401, function=1,
options=4, tail=0)
FACILITY_REQ ID=001 #0x355c LEN=0024
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  FacilitySelector                = 0x8
  FacilityRequestParameter        = <01 00 06 04 00 00 00 00 00>

FACILITY_CONF ID=001 #0x355c LEN=0022
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  Info                            = 0x0
  FacilitySelector                = 0x8
  FacilityConfirmationParameter   = <01 00 02 00 00>

    -- ISDN1#02: Echo canceller successfully set up (PLCI=0x401)
    -- User entered '123456'
) (sample_offset 0)m_sounds/codul-client-nu-este-valid' (escape_digits=
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4a87 LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x1e
  InfoElement                     = <82 88>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4a87 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element PI 82 88
       > ISDN1#02: In-band information available
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4a88 LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x1e
  InfoElement                     = <82 83>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4a88 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element PI 82 83
       > ISDN1#02: Origination is non ISDN
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4a89 LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8
  InfoElement                     = <80 90>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4a89 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element CAUSE 80 90
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4a8a LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8045
  InfoElement                     = default

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4a8a LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element DISCONNECT
    -- ISDN1#02: Disconnect case 3
    -- CAPI queue frame: TYPE: Control (4) SUBCLASS: Hangup (1) ]
[ISDN1#02]
</CLI Output>

********************************

<CLI Output>
  == ISDN1#02: Answering for 206364
CONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x4a91 LEN=0040
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  Reject                          = 0x0
  BProtocol
   B1protocol                     = 0x1
   B2protocol                     = 0x1
   B3protocol                     = 0x0
   B1configuration                = default
   B2configuration                = default
   B3configuration                = default
  ConnectedNumber                 = <00 80>206364
  ConnectedSubaddress             = default
  LLC                             = default
  AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = default
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

       > CAPI devicestate requested for ISDN1/206364
    -- <CAPI/ISDN1/206364-29> Playing '/ram_sounds/intro-activare'
(language 'de')
CONNECT_ACTIVE_IND ID=001 #0x4a98 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  ConnectedNumber                 = default
  ConnectedSubaddress             = default
  LLC                             = default

CONNECT_ACTIVE_RESP ID=001 #0x4a98 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301

CONNECT_B3_IND ID=001 #0x4a99 LEN=0013
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2c0301
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_RESP ID=001 #0x4a99 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2c0301
  Reject                          = 0x0
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_ACTIVE_IND ID=001 #0x4a9a LEN=0013
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2c0301
  NCPI                            = default

CONNECT_B3_ACTIVE_RESP ID=001 #0x4a9a LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x2c0301

  == ISDN1#02: Setting up echo canceller (PLCI=0x301, function=1,
options=4, tail=0)
FACILITY_REQ ID=001 #0x363c LEN=0024
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  FacilitySelector                = 0x8
  FacilityRequestParameter        = <01 00 06 04 00 00 00 00 00>

FACILITY_CONF ID=001 #0x363c LEN=0022
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  Info                            = 0x0
  FacilitySelector                = 0x8
  FacilityConfirmationParameter   = <01 00 02 00 00>

    -- ISDN1#02: Echo canceller successfully set up (PLCI=0x301)
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4bbc LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  InfoNumber                      = 0x1e
  InfoElement                     = <82 88>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4bbc LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301

    -- ISDN1#02: info element PI 82 88
       > ISDN1#02: In-band information available
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4bbd LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  InfoNumber                      = 0x1e
  InfoElement                     = <82 83>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4bbd LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301

    -- ISDN1#02: info element PI 82 83
       > ISDN1#02: Origination is non ISDN
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4bbe LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8
  InfoElement                     = <80 90>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4bbe LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301

    -- ISDN1#02: info element CAUSE 80 90
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x4bbf LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8045
  InfoElement                     = default

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x4bbf LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x301

--
Thanks,