[asterisk-users] Improve voice quality on Asterisk + chan_capi+DIVA BRI

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Fri Apr 20 02:42:51 MST 2007

I've implemented my IVR using an FastAGI thing, using the READ
application. "core show application read" shows no information on how
the read function gets it's digits, I assume it does it the right way.
With DTMF clamping off it works, with DTMF clamping on it no longer
works. I've also toggled the "softftfm" setting in capi.conf, no luck
ether way.

Is there anything else I can try? Did I miss the obvious (it would not
be my first)

--
Thanks,
Cosmin Prund